In city like Tokyo, Osaka or Kyoto, it is easy to travel by public transportations but if you would like to visit Mt. Fuji, Hakone, Nikko, and other areas, private car or van is a nice idea for private tours.
Mt. Fuji and Hakone Day Trip from Tokyo
We start in Tokyo and visit 3-4 places around Mt. Fuji and Hakone area then come back to Tokyo or end at your hotel/ryokan around Hakone area.
Mt. Fuji is the highest mountain and a symbol of Japan. Hakone is a nice place to see Mt. Fuji and enjoy Onsen hot spring. We take public transportation.
Depending on what you feel and the weather, a guide can change the route and plan! Please pick 3-4 places on the list below.
– Onshi Hakone Park with beautiful Japanese garden
– Hakone Shrine, historical old shrine
– Stone paved ancient route 1 and tea house for ancient travelers
– Cable car to see views of Lake-Ashi and Mt. Fuji
– Lake Ashi cruising
– Village of Hakone Yoseji Zaiki, Japanese traditional wood craft
– Onsen hot spring
Contact Us to plan your trip to Mt. Fuji